Expense Sheet Custom Fields are configured on the Server in the Project's Tab.
To add Expense Sheet Custom Field:
1. Go to Server Setup > Project's Tab
2. Select Expense Sheet Template
3. Add Customs for the selected template.
Please note that:
- Customs: This is where extra fields can be added to show in the header of the Expense Sheet, e.g. Start Date and End Date, if the Expense Sheet is being configured to be used for trips.
- Line Customs: This is where extra columns can be added to show in the expense table, e.g. Supplier. Note that these custom fields can only be created as Entry widgets.
To find out more about Expense Sheets, see Expense Sheet Manual.