Send Backup Now
How to send us a copy of your database?
• Use the "Send Backup Now" button, located at the bottom right corner of the running farmerswife Server application window.
• The fw Server needs to have access to the internet. It uses the default FTP port 21.
• After clicking on the "Send Backup Now" please read and interact with the following pop-up windows.
• This will then locally copy your main database files (current45.efdb, fwdb.db3, histories.db3) along with other important files (log-files, label images, etc); these are then compressed, encrypted, password protected and automatically uploaded to our FTP server.
• This is a background process. It will not log anyone out.
• On the "Choose Files To Send" pop-up window, ensure the check-boxes to include "Archives", "Histories" and "Dispatches" are unchecked; unless otherwise informed.
• If the "Allow Mail" feature is enabled fw Server-side, then please enter a descriptive message and include the Ticket #number as reference, for us to know what this data upload is about.
• The uploaded data is processed as quickly as possible.