Settings to display the dispatch status and the dispatch history
- Display the Dispatch Status in the Toolbox: Go to the Toolbox Objects Tab, select an object and right mouse click > Display > Dispatch Status.
Double click on the Object name and click on the button: Dispatch Status to see the Dispatch history for that Object.
- Enable the Dispatch Status for the Object Tree: Go to the settings tab of the Toolbox > select Display in the dropdown menu > Dispatch Status: Yes.
This will show the Dispatch Status Arrows next to the Objects in the Object Tree. Click on the arrow to access the Dispatch Status history.
* To sort the Objects by their current Dispatched Division enable the setting: Always Sort Objects By Their Current Dispatched Division in the Long Form > Objects Tree > Options. It will sort by Dispatched Division and puts the User’s Division first.
Check the Equipment Status and History:
- Click on the arrow in the Objects Tree to access the Dispatch history:
- Go to the Objects tab of the Toolbox and Double click on the Object > Click on the Dispatch Status button on the new window to access the Dispatch history:
- Check the Dispatch Status in Object Manager: Highlight and object and go to the drop down menu or right mouse click > Dispatch Status.