|(1) Tap to create a Check In or a Check Out|
(2) Dispatch Status information from top to bottom: Dispatch Status arrow. Dispatch Number + Project Name + Project Number + Dispatch Contact
(2) Pickup Contact defined in the Check Out. Return Contact defined in the Dispatch In.
(2) Involved Objects in the Check Out or Check In. The number next to it indicates the number of involved Objects.
(3) Check Out Status.
(4) Date when the Check Out was created.
(5) Date when the Check Out is supposed to be back.
(6) Filter for Pending.
(7) Filter For Recent.
(8) Filter to search a specific Check In or Check Out.
- 1. 1. What is Equipment Management Tracking and how to configure it?
- 1. 2. Adding Equipment to the Object Manager
- 1. 3. Barcode scanners to use with farmerswife
- Main Objects and Accessories in Project and Dispatch Reports
- 1. 4. Virtual Objects - used for mass items - EMT
- 2. EMT Dispatch Settings and Configuration
- 2. 1. Ways to create a Check In or a Check Out in the Client application
- 2.1.1. Create and Link Multiple Dispatches To One Booking
- 2.1.2. Manual Check Outs and Global Status of the Task or Booking
- 2.1.3. Extending the duration of dispatched equipment in a Booking or Check-out
- 2. 2. Dispatch Status and Dispatch History
- 2. 3. Object Tracking Report
- 3. The Dispatch Window
- 3. 1. The new Check Out / In window
- 3. 2. Dispatch Reports
- 4. Dispatch - iOS app configuration
- 4. 2. Create a Check Out in the iOS
- 4. 3. Create a new Dispatch Request from iOS
- 4. 4. Other actions in the Dispatch module in the iOS
- 5. 1. Swapping - Replacing Objects in the Dispatch Window
- 5. 2. Cross Hire workflow, how to track cross hired equipment
- 5. 3. Check out equipment to another job without coming back first
- 5. 4. Using EMT and Divisions / different warehouse locations
- Charged Days vs. Booked Days of Equipment
- Check In - Objects, cross hired Objects and Virtual Objects with "New Check In From Selected
- Web User Permission Limited Mode using EMT
- Basic Rental Object Tracking
- Total amount of Virtual Objects owned VS actual stock
- QR codes and QR-printing in farmerswife