You can upload files to accompany entries. This is done by the Edit Entry Window.
File Transfer Manager window columns
- File Name: File name as it is uploaded. This name can be modified by clicking on it, re-typing a name and hitting Enter to save the change.
- Size: The file size.
- Client and Contact Access: Check the box next to each file if it can be viewed by the Client or Contact through the Legacy Web Client (if licensed).
- Created: The date and time when the file was uploaded.
- Modified: The date and time when the file was last modified.
- Accessed: The date and time when the file was last accessed.
Icon options to the left of the File Transfer Manager window
- Go Back: If folders are created, this icon allows going back to the root.
- New Folder: Folders can be created to organise files.
- Upload: To add clips and/or upload files to an Entry, click on the Upload icon.
- Download: To download a file, select it and click on the Download icon.
- By right clicking on an uploaded file or through the menu icon next to an uploaded file:
- Download: To download a file, select it and click on the Download option.
- Upload: To upload a file.
- Upload Directory: To upload a directory.
- Cut, Copy & Paste: To cut, copy and paste files, for example to move them to folders that have been created to organize files.
- Delete: To delete a file or a folder.
- Filter In History: To find modifications for a specific file select this filter. All the related History will be listed under the History Log window and a button to Remove Filter will also show.
- Calculate Directory Sizes: Select this option to calculate the size of a folder containing files. The size will appear in the Size column.