In this section you will add all your rooms, studios, computers, etc. that you need to quote, book, schedule and keep track of costs and profitability.
- Name: Define the name of the Object.
- Inherit Rate from Object Class: Check this box if the price will be taken from the primary Object Class this Object belongs to. When selecting this option, the next fields for entering rates will be disabled; but note that Activities (in the Advanced Object Preferences) will still be available in case the Object has a different pricing for a specific Activity not shared with the rest of Objects in the Object Class.
- Buy/ Sell Rate: The cost of the Object to the company (Buy) and the cost of the Object to the client/ customer (Sell). Rates can be set by the hour or by the day, by checking the corresponding box. The symbol or letters within brackets are the type of the currency, as defined in the Financial tab.
- Tax: Tick this checkbox if the default Tax defined in the Financial Tab of the Server Setup applies to this Object.
- Groups: Select the Groups that this Object should belong to by clicking on the drop down icon. Groups are defined in the Objects tab, discussed subsequently.
- Note: Any additional information for the Object. This note can be printed if needed.
- Confirm Note: Define an optional Confirmation Note which will appear as a popup note each time when the Object is booked.
- Icon: Click here to choose an icon for this Object. Custom Icons can be added to the system, for more information click here.
- Active: Active Objects can be booked in farmerwife, inactive Objects cannot. It is strongly recommended that when an Object is not being used any longer, this option is set to not active. Do NEVER delete an Object since this will also delete the history over the system.
- Ref: Enter a reference ID for the Object, for accounts or Financial Reports purposes.
- Causes Conflict: When this is enabled the Object will have conflicts when double booked.
- Inventory Number: A number used for inventory or asset management purposes.
- Division: Extra licensed module. Set the division the Object belongs to.
- Custom Fields: Custom Fields allow to add more fields of information to an Object.
The Custom Fields icon, found in the lower left corner above the cancel button only appears if Custom Fields Templates have been previously defined. These templates can only be created from the Object Manager / Server Setup.
Click on the icon to select a Custom Field Template to apply to the Object being created.
- Advanced: Select Advanced to define the Advanced Object preferences; see next chapter
for more information.
- Ok: Press OK to submit the defined Object information.
- Cancel: Press this button to cancel any undesired changes.