Since v7.0 you can add QR Code Images to any grouping/loop of a Print Designer template.
Step 1: Click the green + to add a QR Code Element
- A New Element is added to the bottom of the respective grouping/loop.
- If the QR Code is to represent more than one Data Element, then you have to previously configure and setup a Data Element that contains all information in one String.
Step 2: Create a String Data Element
- Copy an existing Data Element
- With Concat String Operator combine all the Data in this element.
Step 3: Select the Data Element for the QR Code
- Select one element or the newly created Data Element
- Choose the "Size In Pixels" for the QR Code.