To add a new User go to the Object Manager. You need Permission to add new Users to the Object Manager.
Choose a Username for login. This name is also displayed throughout the system to denote the person. A password must be set (this can be changed in the future). Click on the Icon to select a personalized Icon.
If the User has a Rate that should be charged/ paid for add them to the hour/ day rates, or tick the box “Inherit Rates and Activities From Object Class”.
And very important define if it is an Advanced or a Web User, through the field User License Type.
To set the User Permissions click on the drop down icon to the right of the Permission Profile and then select Edit or choose a predefined profile from the list.
To set up new Objects go to the Object Manager tab, and find the menu placed on the top left corner. Click on "New in" and select the type of Object that you want to add. A new window will Open:
- Give the Object a Name, add a default Sell rate and define if the rate is per Hour or Day.
- Note: The information added here can be printed.
- Confirm Note: This information will pop up each time that we book the Object.
- Custom Fields can be created to capture any additional information e.g. Purchase Date, Insurance Details, Upload Contracts etc.
To quickly add similar Objects copy the Object by highlighting it in the Object Manger (it becomes yellow), right mouse > copy. The copied Object will be displayed below the original, open it to modify the information details.
For more detailed information about the different type of objects please see the specific articles:
- Adding Suites, Machines and Others
- Adding Extras - Material, Services & Expenses
- Adding Time Units
- Adding Groups
- Adding Object Classes
- Advanced Object Preferences - Activities, Accessories and Object Permissions.