Add and Modify Task / Request Names and Custom Fields in Toolbox
Since version 6.1 it is possible to add and modify Task / Request Names in the Toolbox. These names appear in the list when you create a Task / Request Booking, and also on the created Task / Request.
To add or modify a Task / Request Name or Custom field:
1. Toolbox > Settings
2. Select “Booking Default” in the menu in the bottom of the Toolbox Window
3. Click on Task / Request Setup
4. To add a new click on the green + in the Task / Request Setup window
5. To modify click on an existing Task/Request name
6. Name: Add the name
7. Colour: Select the colour the Task Booking should have in the Wife Client
8. Request Icon Colour: This is the colour of the request icon and it can be yellow, blue or pink.
9. Customs: Click on the button to add Custom fields. Please see further in the Custom Fields manual.