Add and Modify Task / Request Names and Custom Fields in Toolbox
Since version 6.1 it is possible to add and modify Task / Request Names in the Toolbox. These names appear in the list when you create a Task / Request Booking, and also on the created Task / Request.
To add or modify a Task / Request Name or Custom field:
- Toolbox > Settings.
- Select “Booking Default” in the menu at the bottom of the Toolbox Window.
- Click on Task / Request Setup.
- To add a new name click on the green + in the Task / Request Setup window.
- To modify click on an existing Task/Request name.
- Name: Add the name.
- Colour: Select the colour the Task Booking should be displayed with.
- Request Icon Colour: This is the colour of the request icon and it can be yellow, blue or pink.
- Customs: Click on the button to add Custom fields. Please see further in the Custom Fields manual.
- Choose whether this Name should appear when a user makes a Request or Task or in both.
- Choose whether this Task / Request name should appear in the list of names when creating a Task / Request in the web client.