Financial reporting in farmerswife has never been easier, now you can run a Financial Report on a predefined template on a selection of projects or objects from the Long Form with a simple Hotkey. Ok, you still need to setup the details and configure the template beforehand, but here’s also our excellent team of product specialists to give you a hand.
Follow these steps to assign your own Hotkey to run a Financial Report on selected Projects and Objects from the Long Form Project Tree.
- Design a Financial Report
- Assign a Hot Key to a Financial Report in Toolbox > Settings > Miscellaneous > Hotkeys.
- Load Projects in Long Form (required).
- Multi select Projects to include in Report.
- Additionally, select Objects in the Objects tree.
- When invoking the defined Hot Key, the assigned Financial Report will be opened for the selected Projects and selected Objects (if booked on the selected Projects).
- If no Objects are selected, all items booked on the selected Projects will be respected when opening the assigned financial report.
- If no time range is selected in Long Form, all events booked on the selected Projects will be respected.
- If a time range is selected in Long Form, only events booked within the selected time range will be respected when invoking the defined hot key (set as Financial Lines In Range in the Financial Report)
Read more here.