There are different ways of adding discounts to a project in Farmerswife:
- Discount at Project Level.
In the Project window > select the Final / Invoice view (or Virtual / Bookings to add the Sell Price Operator to the Virtual Bookings / Quotes).
Click on the Eye icon > select Add Sell Price Operator To: Final / Invoice > select Percent Discount or Cash Discount:
- Cash Discount: Enter an amount, a name, a reference and a note (last two optional).
- Percent Discount: Enter a percentage, a name, a reference and a note (last two optional).
The Sell Price Operator will appear at the end of the Project window and will be applied to the Sub Total of the Project:
- Discount Object Categories (users, machines, media orders, etc.) on Source level.
Click on the little dropdown menu next to the item that you want to give a discount on and select the percent to be discounted:
The discount was set on all the Suites in this example:
- Discount on Object Categories at Client level.
Go to the client contact details - You can access through the project itself by click on the dropdown menu next to Client field and select Edit Client:
The Modify Contact window opens, select the second tab on the top where it says "Client Details". On the right side of the window we can choose a category and a percentage to be discounted to this customer:
Back in the Project it automatically takes the Category discounts added at client level:
* You can also create specific Rate Cards (list prices) per client.
- Discount at Line Level.
Click on the line where you want to add a discount and a new window opens with the rates > Click on the Sell Price Operator field options. In this example, a discount of 10 % was chosen:
The discount only applies to that specific line:
- Price Agreements
- Invoice Creator - Lastly, you can also add discounts in your very last step: the Final Invoice window in the Invoice Creator.