To create a Booking that is associated with a Project select either Projects, Recent or Projects (Client) from the pop up menu when using drag&drop.
The booked Objects in these Bookings will have Rates and it will add a Time Report to the Booking (if Toolbox Setting > Booking Defaults > Use Time Reporting is enabled).
Projects will offer the list of Projects by Project Name and Projects (Client) will offer the list of Projects by Client.
If the Toolbox > Settings > Booking Defaults > Auto Popup Booking Window On New Booking is ticked the Booking window will now directly open.
The Booking window has two main section:
At the very top you see the Client / Project Name (Number) / Binder Name / Booking Name.
A) the Booking’s Name, Note, Invoice Note, Fixed Price option
B) any applicable Custom Fields
C) Option to include all time reported Extras in the Fixed Price, Global status of a Booking, Checkpoint status
E) Involved Objects
- To see the Involved Objects the following setting must be enabled: Toolbox > Settings > Server Setup > Show Involved Objects In Booking Window.
- Click on the Object+ icon to open the Object Selector where you can select one or more Objects to then add to the Booking.
- You can change the order of the Objects within the 'Involved:' section of the Edit Booking window by using drag and drop. Any Accessories booked with an Object will be moved with the parent Object.
- After sorting, hit APPLY to commit the new sorting to server.
Other information at the bottom are:
- Booking Number (G)
- See who created the Booking and who last modified it
- Invoice Flag if enabled (H), access to Dispatch, Project and Timereport
- Create Reports (N)
From the Booking window it is also possible to access the Booking menu (O).