In farmerswife you can book a User on a couple of consecutive days, or non-consecutive days and also have diff. in/out times on the different days – all in one Event. This is handled in the below way by Google.
- Only one invitation is sent out for a multi-day Booking/Event.
- Only ‘All days’ can be Accepted or Declined.
- If the various days have different in/out times on a per day basis, the invitation/event shows the in/out time of the first day and each day is displayed in the Google Calendar with the in/out times of the first day.
The Email notification & invitation
- Email invitation for Anne (3 consecutive days).
The event title shows ‘@ Daily’ from x to x (in/out time of first day booked) from xxx to xxx (first and last day booked).
If days are skipped in between, still shows first/last day booked but with ‘except’ listing the skipped days.
- Email invitation for Daniel (1 day skipped and diff. in/out times)
The Calendar Title/s of the Event/Booking
The title is same as the Email Invitation: Project/Binder/Booking
- in iCal: When responding to a multi-day event in iCal or by clicking the link in the email, there’s only the option for “All events in this series"
- in Google Calendar: When accepting or declining a multi-day event in Google Calendar a pop-up message appears asking whether “Only this event” or “All events” should be changed.
- Only choosing “All events” will properly update the Booking in fw. If the user chooses: “Only this event”, the Booking in FW will not be updated until ‘All Events’ have been updated.
Invites for Single Day Bookings/Events