Batch Print Bookings allows you to print the selected Bookings as PDF with the template that is linked to the Booking Name.
- Go to Toolbox > Settings > Booking Defaults.
- Setup up a Booking Name Template for each Booking Type with according Custom Fields e.g.
- Create a Project Printing Designer Template for each Booking Type:
a. Open the Booking.
b. Click on the Reports Icon and choose Project Report.
c. In the Printing Designer create the template and display corresponding Custom Fields if set up.
- Assign each Template to the corresponding Booking Name Template.
Note: It is possible to rename a Booking in the Edit Booking Window. As long as the Custom Fields are kept the same, the Booking will be printed on the previous defined template that matches these Custom Fields.
Search for and Filter Bookings in the Project Search, e.g.
- Go to Projects in the Navigation Bar.
- Choose ‘Filter From’ ‘Bookings’
- Search for Bookings in a specific date range e.g. by using the "Between Dates" Filter. Click the fields which open a calendar, and choose the days with bookings you want to filter for the Report.
- Press ‘Search’.
- Mark all the Bookings in the search result [Ctrl+A].
- Click the Report icon choose Batch Print - All Days (Bookings X)
- The "Save" window opens to let you save the Bookings sheets as a PDF which you can then print to your preferred printer.