In this new "Maintenance" tab you can see these columns (sorting can't be modified):
Number: Number of Maintenance (will be given in a consecutive order)
Status: Status of the Maintenance Booking: Open/Closed in this picture but a custom Status can be added in Server Setup > Bookings tab > Custom Statuses.
Header: Name that you give the Maintenance when creating it indicating what is happening for a better overview.
Name: Object Name
Inventory Number: Inventory Number of the Object: You can type in the Inventory Number of an Object to find it as well as the Maintenance number.
Start Date/End Date: Start and End Date of the Maintenance
Dispatch Status: Actual Dispatch Status of the Object.
At the bottom there is a search for the Maintenance Number or the Inventory Number. There is a selector that will sort via Division and Status; however you can't sort for a specific Object with a specific Status and Division.
If you select a Division, all Maintenance Bookings of that Division will be listed. If you filter by all Closed Maintenance Bookings, all closed Maintenance Bookings will be shown of any Division.
Inside of the Maintenance Booking you can,
- change the Status
- change the Start and End date
- choose to set it to "cause conflict" or not,
- add a note and choose to
- delete it. (If you delete it, this number will not be given again). It is not possible to see who deleted the Maintenance Booking.
- fill out Custom Fields that have been previously created in the Server Setup > Bookings tab > Maintenance Custom Fields
- checkout who created the Maintenance Booking and who changed it last.
- change the Division of the Maintenance Booking, (if the Division module is licensed)
- access the Object History (formerly Dispatch Status - if the EMT module is licensed) directly from this window.
Setup Maintenance Statuses
In the Server Setup > Bookings tab > Maintenance Statuses you can setup your needed statuses for the Maintenance Bookings. You can later on sort by those Statuses.
Setup Maintenance Release Status
In the Server Setup > Bookings tab > Maintenance Release Status you can select which Status the Maintenance Booking will take once you use the option to "Release" a Maintenance Booking via the Object Tree > Object icon > Maintenance > Release. The Release option will set the Out Date to today thus ending the Maintenance Booking.
Setup Maintenance Custom Fields
In the Server Setup > Bookings tab > Maintenance Custom Fields you can setup Custom Fields that will appear in the Maintenance Booking window. Right now (6.8 release ) it is not possible to show those Custom Fields in the general Toolbox > Maintenance tab yet.
You can export the Maintenance Bookings to a csv file by clicking on the icon in the right bottom corner of the Toolbox Maintenance window.