What is Day Chart Report?
In the Day Chart report you can see all the bookings of the selected Objects per Day, by Hour. The Day Chart report is available in farmerswife from 6.6 SP1.
Day Chart report can be run from the selected Hourline View by clicking on the Hourline Icon > Day Chart.
This report shows the selected day and is built in a specific way.
1. Selected Time Range by Hour (vertically)
2. Objects from the Selected View (horizontally)
3. Extra Info on the Bookings booked for the Objects in each time slot.
It's very useful to show occupancy of the selected Objects (Rooms or Users), so it's good to define the views that only display Objects of Specific Type (Users only if you want to see what your users do, or Rooms/Workstations only, if you'd like to see what are your Workstations booked for).
How to configure Day Chart Report?
To configure Day Chart Report click on the Hourline Icon > Day Chart in the Menu.
The default report includes:
1. Project Name
2. Client Name
If you need to show more info about the bookings, you need to click on the Options in the bottom left corner, and select what will be displayed in additional columns.
You can choose from:
1. Involved Matching Class (that will show members of the class)
2. Extra Info From Selected Custom Fields
You can also select what time range is displayed in the report.
Each selected item will be added as separate column, however you can also group Involved Matching Classes under one label.
This way all the Objects of Matching Classes, for example Offline, Online and Sound Editors, can be displayed in one column, which will have a label: Involved Editor.
To configure this:
1. Click on the Options
2. Click on the Green Plus Icon at the top.
3. Select first Involved Matching Class (for example Editor ).
4. Click on the green plus icon under first Selected Matching Class and add other Involved Matching Classes (Online Editor and Sound Engineer).
5. Click the first Selected Matching Class Name to update the Label Name.
This way all Involved who belong to Selected Matching Class will be displayed in one (instead of 3) columns.
Each Custom Field, if selected, is displayed in the separate column.
Daily Day Chart Email Sendout
This report can be attached as PDF to Daily Day Chart Email Sendout. See the article on how to enable this option.