Are you familiar with filtering options in the Long Form > Object Tree?
This menu will filter the list of Objects dependent on the criteria:
- Off: No filter applies; all selected Objects are shown.
- With Bookings: Only shows Objects from the selection that have Bookings in the selected time range.
- Without Bookings: Only Shows Objects from the selection that do not have Bookings in the selected time range.
- Prel. Due to Object Permissions: If Object Permissions are enabled, the list will only show Objects that have Bookings in a Preliminary Status due to Object Permissions.
- Preliminary: Shows all the Bookings that have:
- Global Status Preliminary - in yellow
- Actual Status Preliminary (Conflict) - in red
- With Conflicts: shows all clashing/conflicted Bookings in red, so you can easily see them.