The Media Order module works in tandem with the Media Library, providing Users and Clients with the ability to compile and create ‘basket based’ orders from material within the Media Libraries.
Refer to the Media Order solutions for details on all the options described here.
To select various rows at once, click on one row, hold the CTRL-key or cmd-key and select further rows. To select more than one row in a row, click on the first one, hold the SHIFT-key and click on the last row that should be select. Automatically the rows in between get also selected.
Media Orders > Pending
If Pending is selected in the selector bar at the bottom, the drop down arrow provides the following options:
- New: Create a new Media Order.
- Save: Highlight a Media Order to be able to save it in the Saved Media Order List. Type in a name.
- Saved Media Orders: Load or Remove saved Media Orders.
- Delete: Highlight the Media Order that should be deleted and choose this option.
- Financial Report On Selected Media Orders: Opens the Financial Report to create a Financial Report on the selected Media Orders.
- Display: Select the columns to be displayed in the Media Order Toolbox tab.
- Remove Column Sorting: If previously the displayed Media Orders were sorted by columns, tick this option to remove the column sorting.
- Show Only Media Orders Where I Am Involved: Tick this option to only display MediaOrders where the User that is connected is involved in.
Media Orders > Done
- Move Back To Pending: This option will move back the highlighted Media Order to the Pending Status.
Media Orders > Invoiced
- Move Back To Done: Moves the highlighted Media Order back to the Done Status.
- Archive: Archives the highlighted Media Order. See the Archiving solutions.
- To restore an archived Media Order, search for it under Archived (in the selector bar at the bottom) and double click on the Media Order. It will then be set back to Done status. From Done status it is also possible to move it back to Pending status.
- Archive Invoiced Media Orders: To archive Invoiced Media Orders use this option. Confirm and Reconfirm the archiving. In the next window "Select Latest Date Entry For Selection" select a date up until which the Invoiced Media Orders should be archived. The Archived Media Orders are located under the Archived selector bar in the Toolbox. See the Archiving solutions.
Media Orders > Archived
Media Orders > Draft
Media Orders can be saved with a Draft status. In the New Media Order window, tick the Draft box at the bottom and this Media Order is to be found within the Draft status option in the farmerswife Toolbox solutions. To remove the Draft status and move it to Pending status, simply deselect the Draft box.
Media Orders > All
Shows all Media Orders.
Make sure that the Maximum Hits When Searching is set to No Limit for the search. Toolbox > Settings > Miscellaneous >Maximum Hits When Searching.