Here are a few suggestions of what the Advanced Project Search can be used for. Note that certain uses may depend on how your Farmers WIFE database has been configured.
- Tracking current active Project for specific clients
- Tracking the invoice status of a Project
- Exporting a list of a certain producers Projects
- Tracking shoots from a specific location for a given time (Booking Type and Booking Custom Field as configured in Farmers WIFE Advanced)
Used together with the Financial Reports, the Advanced Search can return information such as:
- What was the revenue of a given quarter?
- How much was spent by a specific client in a given month?
- What is the value of the booked hours next month?
- How many hours of a certain Service were done during a given period?
To generate Financial Reports of the returned results, mark the Project or Projects and right click (ctrl-click
on Mac) and select "Financial Reports On…". Refer to the Financial Reports manual for more details.