At the base of the project overview the following details are summarized:
- Profit Margin %: The Percentage difference between the Buy Total and the Sell Total.
- Markup $: The monetary difference between the Buy Total and the Sell Total.
- Discount %: The overall percentage discount.
- Discount $: The overall discount amount
- Sub Total without Discount $: Project list price without any discounts.
- Sub Total: Total before tax is applied.
- VAT (0%): VAT/ Tax percentage amount. Click the drop down arrow to ‘Set Tax’ and ‘Set Tax Name’ (if required).
- Total: Subtotal + VAT/ Tax.
In the example screenshot the $ is set as Primary Currency in the Server Setup.